Sterling Audio P30 Dynamic Active Vocal Microphone With Dynamic Drive Technology
The Sterling P30 Active Vocal Microphone captures the midrange clarity and full frequency response that live vocalists, MCs and sound engineering pros demand. With its exclusive DynamicDrive technology, the phantom-powered P30 provides an ultra-clean signal level before your mic preamp, helping to dramatically improve clarity that allows you to stay in the sweet-spot of most preamp’s gain range. The result is superior audio fidelity — especially with cable runs over 100ft.
The top-quality design of the internal capsule suspension and shock mounting system always ensures handling noise, cable and stage rumble are kept at a minimum, especially important outdoors. For the highest durability while on the road, the P30 uses an ergonomically and elongated designed die-cast, zinc body that’s easy to handle on stage. A reinforced steel mesh grille provides enhanced capsule protection, specially designed for long tours in demanding and outdoor environments. Comes complete with mic clip and travel pouch.
- Custom-tuned, premium live vocal performance capsule.
- Passive capsule suspension technology for ultra-low handling noise and quality isolation for superior sound
- Cardioid polar pattern for best off-axis noise rejection
- DynamicDrive Active Microphone technology for premium audio transmission and performance detail
- Electronically balanced output
- Phantom power indicator
- Ergonomically and elongated shaped body handle for a relaxed grip
- Tour ready construction with die-cast zinc body and reinforced grill for demanding environments
- Comes complete with mic clip and travel pouch
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Microphone Type: Handheld Vocal Microphone
- Transducer: Dynamic moving coil
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response Range: 50Hz to 18kHz
- Sensitivity: 7.08 mV/Pa
- Optimum Load Impedance: 3kΩ
- Product Length: 10.5" (184 mm)
- Product Weight: 10.5 oz. (299g)