The MX8’s proprietary multi-fiber 8” low-frequency driver cone delivers superior damping to minimize sonic artifacts and unnatural resonance and its 4-layer voice coil provides greater motor force for outstanding low-frequency performance. The MX8’s rear-port design reduces low-frequency turbulence and distortion, greater improving the overall low-end delivery. Its 1” silk dome tweeter powered by neodymium magnets also give the MX8 monitors a smooth and natural frequency response.
Powered by 125 Watts of high-efficiency, low-distortion Class A/B amplification, MX Series monitors deliver best-in-class efficiency and ultra-low distortion and the monitors also include High and low filters to custom tune monitors to your listening preference and environment. With an elegantly polished ebony finish and blue, backlit Sterling logo, these MX monitors look as good as they sound in any studio environment.
- Size: Near-field
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 8"
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 1"
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Proprietary cone
- Frequency response: Info not available
- Max peak SPL: Info not available
- Amplifier class: Class A/B
- Output power: 125W
- Input connectors: XLR, TRS, RCA
- Standby mode: Yes
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: Info not available
- Height: Info not available
- Depth: Info not available
- Weight: Info not available
- Enclosure type: Ported
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.