Clearance Sterling Audio Harmony H224 Recording Starter Pack
The Sterling Harmony H224 Recording Starter Pack contains all the hardware and software you need to turn your computer into a music and content recording studio. Create projects from start to finish with the versatile Harmony H224 audio interface, clear SP150/130 studio condenser microphones and comfortable S400 studio headphones. While this may be a starter pack, the H224 interface features studio-grade circuitry, step metering and flexible monitoring to help you achieve professional results. Two 15' Livewire Essential XLR microphone cables are also included with nickel-plated Rean connectors, a 24-gauge dual conductor design and spiral copper shielding.
Harmony H224 Audio Interface
This powerful interface features discrete Class A preamps and 192kHz converters, along with an ergonomic console design with input/output ladder metering. In-line PAD and high pass filters are included on each input channel. Dedicated instrument inputs disengage rear inputs when a guitar or bass is plugged in. The H224 audio interface is bus powered, with no external power supply required.
The H224 audio interface comes with a side-address vocal-style condenser mic, plus a pencil-style instrument condenser mic to cover most applications. A Class-A FET design provides full-frequency response, while a cardioid pickup pattern rejects unwanted back and side noise. Microphone mounts and a carry case are also included.
These studio headphones feature 40 mm drivers for superior sound reproduction. 90-degree rotatable ear cups allow for comfort and monitoring, while a foldable design allows for convenient storage and transport. The S400 headphones fit over the ear for excellent sound isolation.
- Two Simultaneous Input and four simultaneous Output capability
- Discrete Class-A preamps with 192kHz studio-quality converters
- Ergonomic micro console design with professional-quality input/output ladder metering
- In-line PAD and High Pass filter on each input channel
- Dedicated, optimized instrument inputs that disengage rear inputs when plugging in guitar or bass
- USB bus powered—no external power supply required
- MIDI I/O equipped
- Side-address vocal-style condenser, plus a pencil-style instrument condenser microphone
- Class-A FET design provides full-frequency response
- Cardioid pickup pattern rejects back and side sounds
- Includes microphone mounts and protective carry case
- 40 mm drivers with superior sound reproduction
- Foldable design for easy transport and storage
- 90° rotatable ear cups for monitoring and comfort
- Circumaural design fits over the ear for best isolation
- Detachable headphone cable
2 Livewire Essential 15’ XLR microphone cables