Squier Classic Vibe '60s Precision Bass Limited Edition Sonic Blue
The Squier Classic Vibe 60s Precision bass limited-edition brings Fender's iconic P-Bass design and tone to today's players. Modeled after the 1960s original, this bass has a glossy finish and a comfortable, fast-playing C-shaped maple neck. The split-coil P-bass pickup provides a punchy, growling tone perfect for any genre. The Squier Classic Vibe 60s Precision bass delivers vintage-inspired style and tone at an unbeatable value.
Fast, Comfortable Neck
The C-shaped maple neck on this Precision bass offers a slim, rounded profile that plays fast and feels great. A 9.5” radius and narrow tall frets provide low, buzz-free action for effortless fretting, while the 20-fret design offers extended range. The synthetic bone nut and vintage-style tuners keep the strings securely in tune through long practice sessions and all-night gigs.
Retro Style, Modern Playability
While the Squier Classic Vibe 60s features a retro-inspired design, with 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish, it plays like a modern instrument. The slim, comfortable neck, 34" scale and narrow string spacing cater to contemporary playing styles. The high-quality hardware, including a vintage-style bridge with adjustable saddles, ensures solid intonation and sustain.
For players seeking an affordable, high-quality bass with professional features, the Squier Classic Vibe 60s Precision bass limited edition is an unbeatable choice.
- 100% designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1960s-era Precision Bass models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickup
- Vintage-tint gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Shape: Precision Bass
- Wood: NyatohFinish: Gloss PolyurethaneNeck
- Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots: White
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Pickup Configuration: Split Single Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Split Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Case/Gig bag: None
- Color: Sonic Blue