The 4” provides tight crisp attack and articulation. The 6” puts more snap on top of your playing. And the 8” produces a warm and bold tone that cuts through any playing situation. Each snare drum depth is specifically designed to maintain sensitive snare response no matter which size you choose.
The 468 Series includes polished chrome hardware, including its attractive mini-tube lugs for even more impressive on-stage visuals.
Plus, a smooth quiet side-action lever throw-off and deluxe cast butt-end bring 20 strands of snappy steel strand wires for expression and adjustable response. Coated, single-ply batter heads from Remo® complement overall feel and attack.
Choose from three striking finishes: Scarlet Fade, Silver Tone Fade, and Turquoise Blue Fade— mix ‘n’ match or collect all three depths in your favorite finish!
- 14” Shell diameter for optimal volume/timbre match
- Choose from 4”, 6” or 8” shell depths to add more tones and textures
- 6-Ply poplar wood shell for consistent tone and attack
- Precision 45º bearing edge with hand-cut snare beds
- Lateral smooth-action cast throw-off and butt-end
- Chrome plated hardware, including attractive mini-tube lugs
- 10-hole, 1.6mm triple-flange hoops
- Includes Remo® coated batter-side heads
- All sizes available in Scarlet Fade, Silver Tone Fade, and Turquoise Blue Fade
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.