"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
Shure ULXD6/C Cardioid Wireless Boundary Microphone
Shure ULX-D Digital Wireless offers uncompromising 24-bit audio clarity and extremely ef cient RF performance with single, dual, and quad channel receivers for any size professional sound reinforcement application. Generations ahead of any other available system in its class, ULX-D brings a new level of performance to professional
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- Low latency makes the ULXD6 ideal for meetings that require live sound reinforcement
- Long transmission range (up to 300 feet/100 meters)
- Compatible with the full line of Shure antennas and distribution components
- Allows up to 200 ULXD6 transmitters to be used with just one pair of receiving antennas
- Compatible with ULX-D® and QLX-D® digital receivers
- Compatible with standard AA alkaline batteries
- Configurable Mute button (Toggle, Push-to-Mute, Push-to-Talk, disabled) and Mute LED behavior
- Adjustable RF power, high-pass filter, and power lock settings
- RF Carrier Range: 174–216 MHz, 470–865 MHz, 1492–1525 MHz, 1785–1805 MHz
- Working Range: 100 m (328 ft)
- Image Rejection: >70 dB, typical
- RF Sensitivity: -98 dBm at 10-5 BER <2.9 ms
- Latency: <2.9ms
- Audio Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±1 dB)
- Audio Dynamic Range System Gain @ +10: XLR Analog Output: >120 dB, A-weighted
- Dante Digital Output (Dual and Quad receivers): 130 dB (typical), A-weighted
- Total Harmonic Distortion w/−12 dBFS input, System Gain @ +10: <0.1%
- System Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of XLR output) and the tip of the 6.35 mm (1/4-inch) output
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.
Guitar Center's Pro Coverage
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web
Questions & Answers View All