"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
Shure SE215 Special Edition Sound Isolating Earphones Blue
- 1500000219542 POS #:114398571
SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones provide award-winning sound in a secure, over–the-ear design for long-lasting comfort and immersive audio. Available in wireless and wired versions with detachable cables in multiple color options.
- Single Dynamic Driver produces clear sound with deep bass in a convenient and portable package. Special Edition (SPE) white and blue versions have distinctly tuned frequency response for extended bass.
Detachable cable system enables multiple connectivity options for long-term device compatibility, upgrades, and ease of maintenance.
Sound Isolating design blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise for immersive listening no matter where you are.
Secure, over-the-ear configuration keeps earphones in place and cables out of the way for unmatched, long-wearing comfort.
- Ear coupling: Intra-aural
- Operating principle: Earbuds
- Primary application: Personal listening
- Secondary application: In-ear monitoring
- Frequency response: 22Hz-17.5kHz
- SPL: 107dB
- Driver size: Not specified
- Noise cancelling: No
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.
Guitar Center's Pro Coverage
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web
Questions & Answers View All