The Beta 98H/C is a premium cardioid condenser instrument microphone that clamps onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the mic to be easily positioned and secured, and an isolation shockmount reduces the transmission of instrument 'key noise' and other mechanical noise. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.
The rugged PGXD1 bodypack transmitter easily clips onto a belt or guitar strap, and provides you with a 20Hz - 20kHz frequency range, up to 10 hours of continuous use on 2 standard AA batteries (not included), and 200' of wireless freedom.
The PGXD4 receiver offers 24-bit/48kHz accurate sound, offers technology for incredibly accurate sound, auto frequency selection, and greater reliability thanks to its true digital diversity.
- Rugged, compact bodypack with belt clip and instrument cable
- 20Hz - 20kHz frequency range captures every nuance of your tone
- Power, mute, and battery status LED
- Up to 10 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- 200' (60m) operating range
- 26dB of continuously adjustable gain to match variable input levels
- 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Automatic frequency selection locates a clear channel instantly
- One-touch sync automatically syncs the transmitter and receiver
- True digital diversity delivers rock-solid wireless signal reliability
- Up to 5 systems can be used at once
- 1.4" and XLR audio outputs
- Included padded carrying case for portability and protection
- 1.6m hard-wired cable
- Tailored frequency response for open, natural sound reproduction
- Compact, lightweight construction provides a low degree of visibility
- Interchangeable microphone cartridges are available:
- RPM108 - Cardioid cartridge
- RPM110 - Supercardioid cartridge
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
> 70dB, typicalXLR output:Impedance balanced Pin 1: Ground (cable shield)Pin 2: AudioPin 3: No AudioAudio LED:Red: 2dB below clipAmber: 12dB below clipGreen: 50dB below clipPower Requirements: 12-18 Vdc at 150 mA, supplied by external power supplyPin Assignments: XLR: 1 = ground, 2 = hot, 3 = cold 6.35mm (1/4") TRS: Tip = audio, Ring = no audio, Sleeve = ground
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.