"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
Shure P9T PSM900 Transmitter L6
- 1274034494261 POS #:110868197
The Shure P9T is a half-rack wireless transmitter used in conjunction with the P9R bodypack receiver as part of the PSM900 wireless personal monitor system. It offers state-of-art technology like CueMode (patent pending), Scan and Sync, and RF mute switch for easy setup and operation. Its connections include balanced 1/4" and XLR, loop out, and headphone out. The Shure P9T wireless transmitter includes a rackmounting kit, front or back mountable antennas, and a power supply.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- RF Mute Switch allows system setup without causing RF interference
- Syncs to a P9R bodypack quickly and easily over IR link using Scan and Sync
- Front panel audio input gain adjustment and LED level meter with clipping indicator
- Front or back mountable antennas
- Wireless transmitter is compatible with PA421SWB and PA821SWB antenna combiners
- Loop out connectors for multiple mix setups and easy installation
- Switchable +4dBu and -10dBV input level
- Balanced, 1/4" and XLR connectors
- Bit-mapped, backlit LCD
- Includes rack-mounting hardware
- 1/8" headphone out on the front panel for easy monitoring
- RF output power selectable: 10, 50, 100 mW (+20 dBm) (regionally dependent)
- RF output impedance: 50Î (typical)
- Net weight: 850g
- Dimensions: 197mm x 166mm x 42mm
- Power requirement: (RF on, 100 mW power mode, no audio) 415 mA, typical
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.
Guitar Center's Pro Coverage
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web
Questions & Answers View All