"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
Shure P9RA Rechargeable Bodypack Receiver Band G6
- 1396972633810 POS #:110870268
The P9RA is a compact, stereo bodypack receiver for use with the PSM900 Wireless Personal Monitor System. Bring your on-stage monitoring to a studio level. If you are a singer and have never worked with in-ears, you need to look into it.
The P9RA offers premium features including RF Scan and Automatic Gain Control for unparalleled RF stability and channel availability, plus an advanced rechargeability option for extended usage times, all packed in the thinnest form factor available. Patent-pending CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels from one bodypack for quick and easy reference.
The P9RA is compatible with all Shure SE Sound Isolating Earphones, designed specifically for use with Shure PSM systems.
Please note: the SBC200 charger, SBC800-US charger, and SB900 rechargeable battery are available separately.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- Advanced rechargeability option provides up to 10 hours of continuous use, with precision tracking of battery life and charge cycle details
- Ultra-thin, low profile bodypack allows discreet placement on the performer
- Enhanced digital stereo encoder provides an expansive soundstage for excellent audio clarity and detail
- With RF Scan, stand where the artist will be on stage and instantly check RF level
- Automatic Gain Control greatly prevents signal dropout due to RF overload and allows more channels to be used simultaneously
- Syncs to a P9T transmitter quickly and easily over IR link using Scan and Sync
- Switchable 10/50/100 mW output power provides a robust RF link in a variety of performance environments
- Separate, easily visible audio and RF status indicator LED's
- Audio level and battery life metering
- Selectable high-frequency EQ boost (+3/+6 dB @ 10 kHz)
- Volume and balance controls
- Extruded aluminum construction for rugged dependability
- Front-End RF Filtering: Dual Stage 3-Pole Chebyshev
- Active RF Gain Control: Adjusts receiver RF sensitivity to provide 31dB more RF dynamic range
- RF Sensitivity (20 dB SINAD): 2.2 Î¼V at 20dB SINAD
- Squelch Threshold: 20 dB ±3 dB SINAD
- Adjacent Channel Rejection: >70 dB
- Intermodulation Attenuation: >50 dB (referenced to 30 dB SINAD with -80 dBm on channel signal at 45 kHz deviation of a
- 1 kHz tone), > 70 dB for 12 dB SINAD
- Blocking: >80 dB
- Image Rejection: >90 dB typical
- Audio Output Power
- (1kHz @ <1% distortion, peak power, @32Î): 100 mW
- Minimum Load Impedance: 9.5 Î
- High Boost: Selectable: +2 dB, +4 dB @ 10 kHz
- Volume Limiter: Selectable: 3-9
- (Reduces maximum output level. Selected value corresponds to volume knob increment)
- Battery Life: 4-6 hours (continuous use)
- Net Weight: 7oz. with batteries
- Dimensions: 3-7/8 x 2-5/8 x 9/10"
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.
Guitar Center's Pro Coverage
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web