"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
Shure MX690 Microflex Wireless Boundary Microphone
The Shure MX690 Microflex Wireless Boundary Microphone offers total freedom of placement with no holes to drill or cables to run for installation. The MX690 plate mic is a both a microphone and a wireless transmitter and is the perfect solution for conference and meeting spaces where users demand flexibility and high performance. Compatible with Shure SLX wireless systems, including the SLX4L receiver with logic output for applications requiring logic functionality.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- Sleek, low profile design
- Frequency agile, microprocessor controlled transmitter
- Bi-color status indicator
- IR link to SLX receiver for automatic frequency synchronization
- Programmable mute function
- Battery level indicator
- Operates on two AA batteries
- Logic output for remote LED and mute control
- CommShield Technology for improved RF filtering
- Operating Range: 100 ft (30 m) (Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference)
- Frequency Stability: ±10 ppm
- Maximum Frequency Deviation: 45 kHz
- Oscillator Type: Phase-locked loop (PLL) controlled synthesizer
- Power Requirements: 3V (2 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries)
- Battery Life: ‰8 hours (alkaline)
- Power Consumption: 130 mA, ±15 mA
- Operating Temperature Range: -18”57 degrees C (0”135 degrees F)
- (Note: Battery may limit this range)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1-11/16" x 3-3/8" x 5-13/16" (43 x 87 x 148 mm)
- Weight: 11.2 oz (318 g)
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50”17000 Hz
- Polar Pattern (at 1 kHz): Cardioid
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz , open circuit voltage): ”33 dBV/Pa (22 mV) 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (1 kohm load at 1 kHz): 96 dB
- Common Mode Rejection (10 Hz to 100 kHz): 45 dB minimum
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level (1% THD): ”6 dBV (0.5 V)
- Polarity: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector or tip of 1/4" phone plug.
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.
Guitar Center's Pro Coverage
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web
true totalReviews: 0