"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
Shure MX202P MicroFlex Overhead Condenser Mic with Plate-Mount Preamp
The MX202P Microflex Overhead condenser microphone captures Shure quality sound in a compact, adjustable package. The MX202P features a condenser microphone cartridge attached to a flexible, 4" gooseneck with a 30' cable. The plate-mounted preamp offers easy ceiling installation, and when combined with the high sensitivity cartridge's wide frequency response, this microphone provides accurate sound reproduction with a minimum of RF interference or electromagnetic hum.
Also available with an inline preamp (see product # 270395).
Requires phantom power.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Frequency Response
- 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Output Impedance
- 180 ohms actual (EIA rated at 150 ohms)
- Sensitivity (At 1,000 Hz, open circuit voltage*)
- Cardioid: -35.0 dBV/Pa (17.8 mV)
- Supercardioid: -33.5 dBV/Pa (21.1 mV)
- All values -12 dB at 0 gain; *1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL
- Maximum SPL (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 k ohm load)
- Cardioid: 124.2 dB
- Supercardioid: 122.7 dB
- All values +6 dB at 0 gain
- Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted)
- Cardioid: 28.0 dB SPL
- Supercardioid: 26.5 dB SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL)
- Cardioid: 66.0 dB
- Supercardioid: 67.5 dB
- Dynamic Range at 1 k ohm load
- 96.2 dB
- 100 dB at 0 gain
- Common Mode Rejection
- 45.0 dB minimum
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level (1% THD)
- -6.0 dBV (0.5 V)
- -12 dBV at 0 gain
- Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output connector.
- Power Requirements
- 11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA
- Environmental Requirements
- Operating Temperature Range: -18 to 57 degrees C (0 to 135 degrees F)
- Relative Humidity
- 0 to 95%
- Cable Length
- 9 m (30 ft)
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.
Guitar Center's Pro Coverage
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web
false totalReviews: 1