Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd Gen
Housed in a 1U rackmountable enclosure, the Scarlett 18i20 3rd Gen boasts extensive simultaneous I/O comprising 18 inputs and 20 outputs in total. The Scarlett 18i20 features eight of Focusrite’s best-ever-performing third-generation Scarlett mic preamps, with a switchable Air setting, to emulate Focusrite’s famous heritage ISA mic preamp, giving your recordings a brighter and more open sound. There’s also a pad on every mic preamp to accommodate higher-level signals without clipping.
The Scarlett 18i20 also features super-low latency meaning you won’t hear a delay when you’re playing and recording. With Scarlett 18i20’s dual ADAT optical In and Out ports, you can expand your recording and mixing capabilities, adding up to eight further inputs and outputs. That’s more than enough channels to mic up the whole band and route a full mix to a console or summing box.
The Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 comes with plenty of software tools to get started, including Ableton Live Lite and Focusrite Hitmaker Expansion, Softube’s Time and Tone Bundle featuring Reverb and Delay, and Focusrite’s Red Plug-in Suite EQ and Compressor. You’ll also receive membership to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts. A full list of free software is listed in the features section.
Shure DMK57-52 Drum Mic Kit
The Shure DMK57-52 Drum Mic Kit is a conveniently packaged selection of microphones and mounts, designed to offer a core package of microphones for recording and performing drummers at a great price.The DMK57-52 includes three SM57 dynamic microphones, industry standard for snare and toms, and one BETA52A dynamic microphone for your kick drum. The Drummers Track Pack also features four XLR cables to connect up all your mics and plug straight in to the Scarlett 18i20.
- Eight of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Four monitor outputs with anti-thump technology and speaker switching, and onboard talkback functionality with built-in, front panel talkback mic
- Two independent headphone outputs allow for both engineer and artist to monitor during recording sessions
- Focusrite Control software included: Route your audio and cue mix, loopback and monitor mixes, from your
- Mac or PC
- Ableton Live Lite
- Three-month Avid Pro Tools subscription
- Three-month Splice Sounds Subscription
- Membership to Focusrite’s Plug-in Collective
- Antares Auto-Tune Access
- Relab LX480 Essentials
- Softube Marshall Silver Jubilee 2555
- XLN Audio Addictive Keys
- XLN Audio Addictive Drums 2
- Brainworx bx_oberhausen
- Brainworx bx_console Focusrite SC
- Focusrite Red Plug-In Suite
- Brainworx bx_masterdesk
- Scarlett 18i20 3rd Gen.
- 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)
- IEC Cable (Power cable)
- Customers enjoy three years of warranty.
- Wherever you happen to be in the world, you can rely on a three-year warranty if any Focusrite
- hardware needs repairing or replacing due to a manufacturing fault. Focusrite will send you replacement
- gear in the UK and the US, and they’ll cover the shipping costs both ways. In the UK, they'll send you a replacement before you return your hardware to them.
- SM57: The industry standard for snare, and a reliable, high-performing choice for toms, the Shure SM57 features a contoured frequency response that cuts through the mix with exceptional impact, while reproducing sound accurately
- BETA 52A: Perfect for the kick drum, this mic derives low-end punch and sonic presence from a carefully tailored frequency response. Equipped with its own pneumatic shock mount, the BETA 52A is designed with an integral locking stand mount for easy set up
- A56D: This universal drum mount system can be used to position mics virtually anywhere—drum rims, mic stands, even cymbal stands. Designed with captive parts to prevent the loss of individual pieces, the A56D is small, secure and can be used with any standard mic
- Carrying case included
- 3 x SM57 Dynamic Microphone for Snare and Toms
- 1 x BETA52A Dynamic Microphone for Kick Drum
- 3 x A56D Universal Drum Mounting System
- 1 x Rugged Carrying Case
- Customers enjoy three years of warranty.
- Wherever you happen to be in the world, you can rely on a three-year warranty if any Focusrite hardware needs repairing or replacing due to a manufacturing fault. Focusrite will send you replacement gear in the UK and the US, and they’ll cover the shipping costs both ways. In the UK, they'll send you a replacement before you return your hardware to them.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl phthalate (DINP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Weight: 7.04 lb. (with accessories), 7.85 lb. (without accessories)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.83" x 19.0" x 10.23"
- Weight: 7.6 lb.
- Dimensions: 17.5" x 12.7" x 4.3" (LxWxH)
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.