"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
Sennheiser ew 100 G4 Lavalier Wireless System with ME2 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone Band G
- 1500000215575 POS #:114271190
Versatile wireless systems for those who sing, speak or play instruments with up to 42 MHz tuning bandwidth in a stable UHF range and fast, simultaneous setup of up to 12 linked systems.
This system includes a rack receiver, transmitter and ME 2 omnidirectional lavalier microphone. The EM 100 G4 is a half-rack wireless receiver in a robust full-metal housing. The SK 100 G4 is a lightweight bodypack transmitter. The G4 line of wireless systems is compatible with a broad range of existing products and existing accessories, including the G1, G2 and G3 series.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- Rugged all-in-one wireless system for guitar and bass.
- Robust bodypack transmitter and robust ME2 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
- Half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
2 year warranty, including the Evolution wireless. Sennheiser Evolution wired mics have a 10 year warranty.
Guitar Center's Pro Coverage
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web
Questions & Answers View All