"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
Sennheiser ew 100 G4 Handheld Wireless System with e 835 Capsule Band A
- 1500000216879 POS #:114278682
The G4 100 series is a simple, flexible and reliable solution for live sound miking. This version of the wireless system comes with the 100 Series half-rack receiver and a handheld transmitter with the e 835 Capsule.
The e 835 dynamic cardioid microphone is designed for speech and vocals. It produces a solid sound that projects well and cuts through high volumes on stage. With wireless transmission, this mic is even more powerful allowing stage talent to move freely while speaking or performing. With excellent feedback rejection, a hum compensating coil and rugged metal housing that isolates handling noise, the 835 eliminates common on-stage problems and delivers clear reproduction and consistent sound quality so you can sound your best.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- True diversity half-rack receiver with full-metal housing and intuitive LCD display
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking function
- Up to 20 compatible channels
2 year warranty, including the Evolution wireless. Sennheiser Evolution wired mics have a 10 year warranty.
Guitar Center's Pro Coverage
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web
Questions & Answers View All