The Sennheiser e 602 II is a cardioid instrument microphone especially suitable for use with bass drums, bass guitar cabinets, tubas, and other low-frequency instruments.
- Rugged, lightweight aluminum body for stable positioning for use on long microphone boom arms
- Lightweight, high-performance, voice coil construction
- Fast transient response
- Low frequency extension
- Ideal for direct use on the most problematic bass signal
- Frequency-interdependent directive provides isolation from other on-stage signals
- Humbucking coil
- Integral stand mount and protective pouch
- Pick Up Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20-16,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 0,25 mV/Pa; @ 50 Hz 0,9 mV/Pa
- Nominal Impedence: 350 Ohm
- Dimensions: 2.36 in x 6.02 in (60 mm x 153 mm)
- Weight: 11.28 oz (320 g)
2 year warranty, including the Evolution wireless. Sennheiser Evolution wired mics have a 10 year warranty.