They are presented here in an attractive Smoky Black color, which deemphasizes their visibility. They come with a mostly stage-proof cable, but as any performing musician will tell you, cables of any sort undergo tremendous rigors at times, which can result in a cut, pinch or some other happenstance that interrupts the cable's viability. The IE 500 PRO's cable is detachable, so even in the case of its many failsafes being defeated, you can replace the cable cheaply and get back in business.
Its flat profile and ergonomic ear mold design along with memory foam ear tips in all sizes, individually adaptable to your ear canal depth, combine to offer an unprecedented fit and functionality. The IE 500 Pro's sound is of course its most important and endearing attribute. Warm, clear, capable of good, loud output, and eminently musical, these in-ear stage monitors can deliver precisely the mix, timbre and volume you need to give your best performance.
- Attractive Smoky Black color
- The best possible control in the loudest surroundings thanks to a linear frequency response, these in-ear monitors deliver the highest resolution with a maximum SPL
- Detachable twisted cable with reinforced ear hook and break-proof ducting (patent pending)
- Delivers higher SPL, maximum robustness and resistance against structure-born noise
- Perfect fit due to compact, extremely lightweight earmold in a superior ergonomic yet rugged design
- Highest flexibility and wearing comfort with silicone & memory foam ear tips in all sizes, individually adaptable to your ear canal depth