The SJC Slam Can is a snappy mahogany popcorn snare drum that adds flavor to any groove. The small 10x6" size keeps this drum quick and sharp, while the mahogany shell adds that low-end "crack" players expect from wood snares. In keeping with SJC's notorious style, this drum features flat black hardware and a brushed nickel wrap finish. The 10.5 mm bracket is built into the shell and mounts onto a standard L-rod (not included), for a drum that will look great anywhere on your kit.
- 10x6" mahogany side snare with snappy, punchy attack
- Triple-flange hoop resonates for fat rim shots
- Flat back hardware including 10.5 mm mounting bracket (fits most L-rods)
- Finished with Brushed Nickel wrap
- Snare size: 10 x 6"
- Total pieces: 1
- Shell material: Mahogany
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Hardware material: Steel
- Hoop type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Hardware finish: Flat black
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Wrap