Three control knobs let you quickly adjust the speed of the echo repeats, the number of echoes and overall volume of the effected sound. A true bypass switch engages and disengages the effect. An LED indicator shows you when the effect is engaged and gets dim when it's time to change the battery.
The Rogue Analog Delay pedal is made of aluminum and built to last.
- Sturdy, lightweight aluminum case
- True bypass switching
- Easy-to-use Time, Repeat and Level controls
- Powered by either a 9-volt battery or external 9-volt DC adapter
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Input impedance: 500kOhms
- Output load impedance: >10kOhms
- Equivalent input noise: -100dBm
- Power supply: 1x9-volt battery or external 9-volt DC adapter
- Power consumption: 20mA
- Size: 2-3/8" x 4-3/8" x 1-1/4"