Road Runner Pedalboard
The Road Runner pedalboard is the safest and most convenient way to transport your valuable effects pedals to and from rehearsals and gigs. The base of these solid aluminum pedal cases are fully lined with Velcro while the lid is padded with thick nub foam. Road Runner includes self-adhesive Velcro tape for securely mounting your pedals. The pedalboard case features a nickel-plated steel spring handle, heavy duty hinges and chrome plated butterfly locks.
MXR DC Brick Power Supply
Keep your pedals powered all night long with the MXR DC Brick, a revamp of the DCB10. Now under the MXR brand, this DC Brick features all of the short circuit and overload protection of the original but now handles twice the power, allowing you to use virtually any combination of effects. Additionally, each 9V output has a red LED that illuminates if there is a short so you can quickly identify and troubleshoot any power problems. The MXR DC Brick has eight 9V outputs and two 18V outputs, a change from the DCB10's seven 9V outputs and three 18V outputs. And of course, the AC adapter and all necessary cables to connect pedals to the unit are included.
Planet Waves Cable Station
The Planet Waves Cable Station Pedalboard Cable Kit helps you to get rid of signal loss and unwanted coloration of your sound from inferior patch cables. The kit comes with 10' of cable, 10 right-angle plugs, and a Planet Waves mini cable cutter. Planet Waves Cable Station cables and 24K gold-plated plugs are specially designed for the most reliable, accurate reproduction of your sound from guitar to amp and everywhere in-between.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Solid aluminum case
- Small case holds 4-5 pedals
- Large case holds 6-8 pedals
- Interior covered with Velcro
- Including self-adhesive Velcro tape for secure mounting of effect pedals
- Inside of the lid padded with nub foam
- Nickel-plated steel spring handle with transparent PVC covering
- Aluminium edges and chrome-plated corners
- PVC feet
- Chrome-plated Rockcase logo
- Handles twice the power of the original DC Brick
- Eight 9V outputs and two 18V outputs
- Each 9V output has a red LED that illuminates in case of a short
- Solderless plugs connect to cable in seconds, creating exact required lengths easily
- 24K gold-plated plugs for improved signal flow and corrosion resistance
- Patented compression springs
- Double-insulated cable employs braided copper shield and metalized polyester foil inner shield for 100% shielding coverage
- Limited lifetime warranty