Road Runner Avenue II Ukulele Gig Bag Black Tenor
(4)|Q&A|Item #:1500000285650 POS #:115588576
6-month special financing^ + $5 back in Rewards** Learn More
Expert advice from Gear Advisors, like Sarah
If full time protection and style are important to you, whether at home or around the neighborhood, Road Runner’s Avenue II Series gig bags are the ideal solution. Perfect for defending your gear against in-home accidents as well as light-travel nicks, scuffs and scratches, the Avenue II Series’ rugged, weather-resistant exterior withstands local cartage from your home to rehearsals, practice, jams or lessons, while its eye-catching, all-black design with dobby highlights offers a forward, sleek look. Plus, its reinforced interior panels and thick 10.5mm padding throughout protect wear-prone areas from bridges and machine heads. You’ll also find external pockets for sheet music, mobile tablets, cables, straps and more, and an exterior bottom rubber guard for extra floor-to-instrument protection. Adjustable backpack style shoulder straps promote hands-free mobility. Plus, its stylish accents offer a forward look for today’s modern musician.
- 600 denier weather-resistant polyester covering
- Thick 10.5mm interior padding throughout
- Reinforced interior panels at critical areas
- Outside storage pocket and a zippered sleeve
- Rugged no-rust nylon zipper
- Dual rubberized zipper pulls
- Adjustable backpack-style shoulder straps
- Comfortable carry handle
- Exterior bottom rubber guard
- Convenient, built-in hanger-hook
- Interior Length: 26.5"
- Interior Lower Bout Width: 9.5"
- Interior Thickness: 2.5"