MAG FOUR Faders
In addition to an ultra-intuitive layout, the SEVENTY introduces three new ultra-light MAG FOUR faders. This new design is the lightest yet and delivers high-quality patented technology, along with an external crossfader tension-adjust.
FX, Loops & Instant Doubles
The SEVENTY’s all new intuitive layout has been engineered to put the DJ’s creative performance capability firmly in the driving seat. Six radio-style FX buttons give instant access to the internal post-fader Flex FX and Serato DJ’s software FX. The dual dedicated loop sections and Instant Double buttons are laid out for immediate, easy access.
Center stage on the SEVENTY are 16 Akai Professional dual layer MPC pads with independent mode controls per deck including Hot Cue, Pitch ‘n Time, Saved Loops, Sampler, Roll and Transport.
Everything you demand from a mixer is here, perfectly positioned with your performance in mind. A 3-band isolator EQ, plus dedicated high/low pass filters per channel; Serato playlist navigation and control; dual diecast aluminum FX paddles with 180-degree rotation; a radiant OLED display for accurate visual feedback of core mixer parameters. Combine all of this with an industry-leading signal-to-noise ratio of 114dB, the RANE SEVENTY raises the standard of DJ performance to new heights in its category.
With the SEVENTY, any performance scenario is covered. Two DJs can perform simultaneously and handover effortlessly via the unit’s dual USB connections. Performance-driven connectivity, including switchable Phono/CD inputs per deck, an RCA Aux line input per deck and an RCA Session input/output for battle teams, provides complete hook-up flexibility. With balanced XLR master outputs, dual 3.5 mm and 1/4" headphone outputs, and 1/4" jack booth outputs, whatever your next set needs, the SEVENTY provides. Rounding out the SEVENTY’s arsenal of inputs are two switchable line/microphone combo inputs, outfitted with independent level and tone controls, plus echo level for both microphones.
Make complicated handoffs a thing of the past–with RANE’s SEVENTY, two DJs can perform simultaneously and handover effortlessly via the unit’s conveniently located dual USB connections. Are you seeking the authentic DJ experience while retaining all the modern functionality your performance demands? This is your answer. SEVENTY features assignable USB controller inputs for RANE TWELVE motorized control turntable alongside input controls on each deck to switch between dual USB inputs, phono, line and aux channel inputs.
Serato Scratch Banks
Serato’s Scratch Bank is now supported on the SEVENTY. Access up to 32 different samples or tracks at the push of a button for instant scratching or mixing. Download of Serato DJ Pro version 2.4.3 from Serato's website is required.
- Intuitive High-Performance Layout
- (3) MAG FOUR contactless faders
- External crossfader tension-adjustment control
- Solid steel construction & front guard handle protection
- (6) Dual post-fader internal FLEX FX engines
- Serato DJ FX controls
- Independent pad modes for each channel
- (32) MIDI-Assignable Pads
- Browse and track select controls
- Intuitive Instant Double buttons, toggle as Sync On-Off or Silent Cue mode
- Dedicated loop controls
- Dual diecast aluminum 180˚ rotatable FX paddles
- RANE TWELVE Connection Hub
- Dual microphone inputs
- Industry leading signal-to-noise ratio of 114dB
- Dual USB connections for DJ handoffs
- 16 Akai Professional MPC performance pads
- Scratch Bank support with the release of Serato DJ Pro 2.4.3
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl phthalate (DINP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Converters: AKM High Definition Audio; 24-bit PCM, 48kHz
- Digital Signal Processing: 32-bit, floating point, double precision
- ADC: 114dB
- DAC: 114dB
- CD Input to Analog Output: 114dB
- CD Input to USB Output USB Input to Analog Output: 114dB
- Microphone 1/2 (Combo XLR/1/4” [6.35 mm] TRS, Mic/Line switchable)
- Aux Inputs 1/2 (RCA stereo pairs)
- CD/Phono Inputs 1/2 (RCA stereo pairs, switchable)
- Session Input (RCA stereo pair)
- Outputs Main Outputs (XLR)
- Booth Outputs (1/4”/6.35mm TRS)
- Session Outputs (RCA stereo pair)
- Headphone Outputs (1/4”/6.35 mm and 1/8”/3.5 mm TRS)
- Display: 1.6” OLED (diagonal)
- Pads: (16) velocity-sensitive multi-color back-lit pads (8 per deck, 10 modes each)
- Faders: (3) MAG FOUR tension-adjustable faders (2 channel/line faders, 1 crossfader)
- (2) XLR outputs (Main)
- (2) 1/4” (6.35mm) TRS outputs (Booth)
- (4) RCA stereo input pairs (Deck 1–2)
- (2) XLR / 1/4” (6.35mm) TRS inputs (Mic 1–2)
- (1) RCA stereo input pair (Session)
- (1) RCA stereo output pair (Session)
- (1) 1/4” (6.35mm) TRS output (Headphones)
- (1) 1/8” (3.5mm) TRS output (Headphones)
- (1) 1/4” (6.35mm) TRS input (Footswitch)
- (2) USB Type-A ports (Deck 1–2 USB Controllers) (2) USB Type-B ports
- (1) IEC power cable input
- Connection: IEC
- Voltage: 100–240V, 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 30W
- (width x depth x height) 11.2” x 17.5” x 4.13”, 285 x 445 x 105mm
12.3 lbs. 5.6kg
No warranty on faders and transformers.