The E218SW is a high-performance direct radiation subwoofer equipped with two 800W 18" aluminum-frame woofers. It produces crushing low-end for live performance with kick-drum and bass in the PA, or gripping reproduction of high-level, high-energy dance music. For portable applications, it includes attachment points for four optional casters. The subwoofer’s 4-ohm impedance means that a single cabinet can be optimally powered by a less expensive amplifier.
Intended for sound reinforcement in entertainment applications including live performance, DJ and dance music, karaoke and event production, E Series loudspeakers will deliver outstanding results. Building on QSC’s proven systems methodology, the E Series loudspeakers’ performance is further enhanced when paired with GXD or PLD Series amplifiers or with a TouchMix digital mixer and taking advantage of the on-board DSP and factory-tuned presets. These presets support a variety of applications including live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music and karaoke.
- High output, professional quality sound with 1600 W continuous power
- Advanced digital signal processing options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers.
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Optional Padded Cover for protection during transportation
- Optional Caster Kit for greater portability
- Active/passive: Passive
- Type: Subwoofer
- LF driver: 2 x 18"
- MF driver: Not applicable
- HF driver: Not applicable
- 4 Ohms program/peak: 1600W/6400W
- Included power amp: No
- Frequency response: 32 Hz 230 Hz
- Coverage pattern: N/A
- Max SPL: 136 dB
- SPEAKON: 1
- SPEAKON: 1
- Cabinet material: Plywood
- Width: 46.8"
- Height: 24.3"
- Depth: 25.2"
- Weight: 168 lbs.