Ortega breaks barriers without losing focus on basics in classical guitar making. They are always ready to improve existing guitar making processes. One example for this is that you find inside most of their traditional classical guitars a 2-way truss rod to adjust the neck anytime if neccessary. Though they love to combine useful modern comforts with guitar making, they keep on making classical guitars the real Spanish way, too.
Comes with a gig bag and strap.
- Solid Alaska spruce top
- Gloss finish
- AAA striped ebony back and sides
- Mahogany neck
- Blackwood fretboard and bridge
- Acacia binding with white ABS purfling
- Acacia armrest
- 102 mm body depth
- Ortega Signature walnut/maple/white pearl rosette
- 50 mm nut width
- 19 frets
- Spanish heel with 2-way truss rod
- Class matte brass tuning machines with black buttons
- Fan bracing
- Savarez 500CJ strings
- Includes free deluxe gig bag and strap
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.