Open Box Neumann KH 120 Active Studio Monitor Level 1
Condition: Open Box - Like New
6-month special financing^ + $32 back in Rewards** Learn More
Lease-To-Own Purchase OptionsLearn more
Save on orders $499+ and get advice on recording gear from a Gear Adviser
The KH 120 5.25" powered studio monitor is designed for use as a nearfield loudspeaker or as a rear loudspeaker in larger multi-channel systems. The KH 120 represents the latest in acoustic and electronic simulation and measurement technologies to ensure the most accurate sound reproduction possible. It has a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion waveguide (MMD (TM), flexible acoustical controls, analog class-AB amplifiers, a large headroom analog input and an extensive mounting hardware range. All of this provides the user with the maximum versatility over a wide variety of acoustic conditions, source equipment and physical locations.
- Size: Near-field
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 5.25"
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 1"
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Magnetically shielded
- Frequency response: 52Hz–21kHz
- Max peak SPL: 111dB
- Amplifier class: AB
- Output power: 50W
- Input connectors: XLR
- Standby mode: Info not available
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 7"
- Height: 11"
- Depth: 8"
- Weight: 14.1 lb.
- Enclosure type: Info not available