The V250 is a large-diaphragm FET condenser microphone, and, as such, is good for a wide variety of applications, from vocals to room applications to acoustic instruments. The capsule is equipped with a 17mm diaphragm of 6-micron Mylar on a 20mm OD backplate and is held together with a brass tension ring. The MXL V250 gives vocals the right mix of power and polish. This true pressure-gradient condenser microphone delivers big, bold vocals with a presence that breaks through the rest of the tracks. And it has a detailed, articulate sound that makes subtle nuances shine. It's where force meets finesse. It's the perfect match for any singer, and it can't miss with acoustic guitars and pianos.
- Excellent microphone for all types of vocalists
- Detailed sound that highlights subtle nuances
- 10kHz presence peak that boosts vocals in a mix
- FET preamp that delivers a full-bodied sound
- Also great for acoustic guitars and pianos
No published specifications