"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rrCompare,rr1"
Open Box IK Multimedia iRig Voice
iRig Voice is a fun and colorful handheld vocal microphone that's optimized to deliver stunning audio quality. It's the perfect companion for all your favorite karaoke and music creation apps - simply plug it in to your device and start singing.
iRig Voice features an ergonomic design for hours of comfortable handheld performance, and its shape fits easily into most standard microphone stand clips for stage use. iRig Voice is optimized for vocal frequency range reproduction, it utilizes a compact cardioid pattern for close voice pickup which minimizes feedback when used with speaker systems. It has an on/off slide switch for quick muting of unwanted sound and an oversized strain relief cable end for durable, consistent performance even during high-energy performances.
iRig Voice comes in 5 stylish colors: Green, Blue, Yellow, Pink and White adding a bright new level of style to any performance. The casing is formed from a strong and durable, yet lightweight, pigmented thermoplastic that wont fade over time. A lightweight durable aluminum mesh cage completely encloses the mic capsule for protection from drops, and a breathable moisture barrier keeps vapor out of the capsule for flawless performance every time.
- Very good sound quality
- Easy to use
- Optimized for voice
- Cool colors
iRig Voice Specifications
Power and ConnectionW
- Microphone Type: condenser electret
- Polar Pattern: unidirectional/cardioid
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz - 15 kHz, -3dB
- Maximum Sound Pressure (set for high sound pressure): 105 dB
- Distortion: 3% THD at 105 dB, 1 kHz
- Windscreen: built-in
- orks with iOS, most Android devices (CTIA/AHJ compatible) and most Mac computers
- Microphone Size: 215mm/8.46" x 53mm/2.09" x 53mm/2.09"
- Microphone Weight: 253g/8.92oz
- Cable Length: 2m/78.74"
- iOS Devices
- Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (5th, 4th and 3rd generation), iPad Air, iPad 4th generation, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad, iPad mini 2nd generation and iPad mini. iOS 4.3 or later is required.
- Works with most Android devices (CTIA/AHJ compatible) including: Google Nexus S, HTC Desire HD, Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy W, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 plus.
- To be compatible, the mobile device must be compliant with the CTIA/AHJ wiring standard, which is illustrated as follows.
- Mac: Most Mac computers starting from late 2008 are compatible with the exception of the Mac Pro line.
- To check if your Mac is compatible select: About This Mac > More Info > System Report > Audio
- and check that "External Microphone / iPhone headset" is appearing on the list of included features.
Guitar Center's Pro Coverage
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web
Questions & Answers View All