Stand Out With Style
With a timeless look, the Wooden Legs securely attach to the underside of KeyLab 88 MkII’s chassis. So much
better than a boring keyboard stand. Whether you want to go on stage with style or make the KeyLab 88 MkII
look classy in your home environment, the Wooden Legs are the answer. Since we unveiled this retro style
accessory, 7 months ago (in the KeyLab 88 MkII intro video), end users kept on contacting us about availability.
Oh! By the way, when buying these stands for display use at dealers you even get a 50% discount. Who doesn’t
love a glorious set of eye-catching legs?
Stylish Retro Design
The Wooden Legs gives KeyLab 88 MkII that little 70’s electric piano touch musicians love. Made of solid Ash
Wood the Wooden Legs will stand out and make your keyboard look gorgeous at home or on stage.
While a keyboard can always slip from a regular X stand, the Wooden Legs firmly hold KeyLab 88 MkII. For
maximum stability, you can even adjust each leg’s length.
Playing on stage is about delivering something unique to the audience. A professional studio should feel better
than the one next door. In the end the Wooden Stand will make its owner stand out and original.
Optimal height-the right posture is crucial for an enjoyable playing experience
- The Wooden Legs are built with the perfect height in mind, so you can perform comfortably for hours on end
- Adjustable, adaptable
- Easily adjust 2 of the legs to suit your requirements
- If you’re working on an uneven or slanted surface, your KeyLab 88 MkII will remain balanced and stable
- Robust design
- Mount and unmount in minutes, hassle-free
- Made to fit securely into KeyLab 88 MkII’s frame, the Wooden Legs have also been rigorously road-tested for reliability
- Timeless looks
- The solid ash design and beautiful cinnamon finish will look just as good at home as it will on stage