The On-Stage MS9411TB+ is a compact, heavy-duty microphone stand that is ideal for miking bass drums, guitar amplifiers, or anywhere else where a low profile mic stand is needed. Improved features include extra-thick steel shafts, ergonomically designed and anodized machined aluminum center clutch, steel leg housing with adjustable heavy-duty leg mounts, and a scratch-resistant finish. A patent-pending anti-rotational device on the lower shaft allows for true one-handed height adjustments. A solid steel 5/8-27" threaded lug, oversized shock mount locking washer and steel counterweight complete this professional package.
- Telescoping boom arm
- Steel counterweight
- Anodized aluminum center clutch
- Clip-on cable holder
- Folding legs for easy transport
- Plastic end caps for reduced floor vibrations
- Anti- rotational device on the lower shaft eliminates shaft rotation
- Height Adj.: 15"-24" > Boom Adj.: 19"-33" > Base Spread: 19"
- > Weight: 7 lb. > Leg Housing: Steel > Color: Black Powder Coat Finish