The Black Fountain V3 delay effects pedal from Old Blood Noise is an expansion from the company’s original pedal, the Black Fountain Oil Can Delay. The Black Fountain V3 captures the sound of vintage oil can delay units, which processed the instrument signal through actual oil in order to create warm, modulated repeats unlike anything else. This Black Fountain V3 features three modes and ample control over the signal.
- Tap tempo: Set your tempo on the fly with two taps of a footswitch, and subdivide that tempo into quarter, eighth or triplet notes
- Hidden function: Hold the Tap footswitch to momentarily maximize feedback, leading to a nearly sound-on-sound effect
- Expression control: Use an expressional pedal to control Time, Feedback or both simultaneously
- Expanded delay time: All the way down to around 30ms and up to around 1s
- Modern, Organ, and Vintage mode give three different takes on the voice of the delay, and Fluid, Mix, Time, and Feedback knobs give control over the elements