The Numark Mixstream Pro ushers in a new era of laptop-free DJing. With a high-definition touch screen, Wi-Fi music streaming, built-in speakers and onboard DMX and Phillips Hue light show control, this standalone DJ console lets you take the party wherever you go. It’s available now at Guitar Center.
Numark Mixstream Pro Main Features
- 7” high-definition touchscreen
- Built-in Wi-Fi for access to streaming music services
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Embedded controls for Philips Hue smart home and DMX lighting
Ultimate Control—No Laptop Needed
The Mixstream Pro lets you DJ without having to lug a laptop. A 7'' high-definition multi-gesture touch screen serves as the command center, displaying wave forms, playlists, song info (BPM, key, etc.) and more. Dual 6'' capacitive-touch scratch wheels mimic the feel of actual turntables. It’s all powered by the Engine DJ software platform with fast song loads and intuitive workflows. Of course, if you have a laptop and want to use it, just plug it into the dedicated USB computer port.
Access Streaming Music
To get ready for a gig, most DJs begin the time-consuming task of running their music through special software to analyze the files, adjust the grids and create order from gigabytes of chaos. Thankfully, the Numark Mixstream Pro makes that a process of the past. With built-in wifi, you can access streaming content from Tidal, Beatport LINK, Beatsource LINK, Soundcloud Go+ and Dropbox. Since the tracks are buffered into internal memory, playback is ultrareliable. If you already have a music library, there are two additional inputs for USB drives and one SD card slot.
When PA speakers face the crowd, it can be difficult for DJs to hear exactly what the audience is hearing. The Mixstream Pro has built in speakers, saving you the hassle of having to buy extra equipment. They’re loud enough for backyard barbecues and pool parties, and perfect for practicing your crossfades in the bedroom, on the couch, or wherever and whenever inspiration strikes.
Create a Light Show
The Mixstream Pro lets you synchronize your music with Phillips Hue wireless home lighting and DMX systems. The auto-generated light show has strobing and color changes; for more intricate effects, DJs can pre-analyze their music with SoundSwitch desktop software, export to a USB drive, SD card or Dropbox. The result is a fully immersive experience totally controlled by the Mixstream Pro—no laptop or DMX controller required.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for access to streaming services: TIDAL, Beatport LINK, Beatsource LINK, SoundCloud Go+ and Dropbox
- Engine DJ embedded operating system for laptop-free DJing
- Built-in speakers with volume control for home use, practicing and monitor applications
- Engine Lighting embedded lighting control for Philips Hue smart home and DMX lighting
- USB and SD Card inputs for DJing with existing music libraries
- 7” multi-gesture high-definition touchscreen
- 6” capacitive-touch scratch wheels with Smart Scratch feature for on-beat scratching
- 4 dual-layer performance pads on each deck 4 performance mode pads on each deck (Cue, Saved Loop, Auto Loop, Roll)
- FX section with 4 effects and 2 toggle switches
- Large Filter knob on each deck
- Pitch Bend buttons and dedicated Pitch Slider with selectable ranges (4%, 8%, 10%, 20%, 50%, 100%)
- Dedicated Sync, Cue/Stop and Play/Pause buttons 3-band EQ on each deck
- Channels: 4
- Bit resolution: 24-bit
- Sampling rate: 96kHz
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Phono inputs: 2 (RCA)
- CD/Line inputs: 2 (RCA)
- Mic inputs: 1
- USB ports: 2
- Master out: 2 (RCA, XLR)
- Displays: 7" touchscreen
- Jog wheels: Yes
- Mixer: 4-channel/4-deck
- EQ: 3-band
- Filter control: Yes
- Built-in FX: Yes
- Trigger pads 16
- Loop recorder: Yes
- DJ software: Engine DJ
- Width: 22.3"
- Height: 2.9"
- Depth: 11.2"
- Weight: 8.11 lb.