Sequencer Mode maps FLkey Mini’s pads to FL Studio’s step sequencer for sketching beats fast. Two Pad modes give your rhythms real human feel, and get you off the grid: play straight into the Channel Rack or FPC, and trigger slices in SliceX. Note Repeat makes getting crisp hi-hat rolls easy every single time.
Bring FL Studio’s Mixer off the screen and into your hands by using the eight knobs to tweak your mix and record automation on the fly. Browse presets in your Image Line plug-ins to change up instruments and sounds fast, with no mouse needed.
Scale mode makes sure you always hit the right note, keeping the music flowing. Fixed Chord mode lets you play a custom chord with one finger. Combine musical tools to immediately unlock new creative boundaries and find ideas you never knew you had.
- Produce music easily with essential controls at your fingertips
- Adjust volume and pan with eight knobs
- Take control of FL Studio’s step sequencer and program drums easily
- Play directly into the Channel Rack from FLkey Mini’s pads
- Choose your scale and always hit the right note, and play a custom chord with one finger
- Trigger FPC and SliceX with the pads for more expressive beats and melodies
- Tweak Image Line plug-ins and record natural-sounding automation with FLkey Mini’s eight knobs
- Find your favorite presets from Image Line plug-ins directly from FLkey Mini
- Assign custom controls on FLkey Mini to tailor your music production workflow
- Seamless FL Studio Integration
- Mixer Volume and Pan control
- Image Line plug-in control
- Channel Rack performance
- Step Sequencer control
- Channel Rack Graph Editor control
- FPC and SliceX control
- Channel Rack and Mixer navigation
- Play, stop, record
- Tap tempo
- FL Studio 20 Producer Edition
- DAW software for recording and full song production
- Includes 26 instruments and 54 effects
- Mac and Windows compatible—only one license is required
- Lifetime free updates with license
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Velocity sensitive mini-keys: 25
- Pots: 8
- Pads: 16 RGB backlit, velocity sensitive
- Buttons: Transpose, Octave up/down, Channel Rack up/down, Play, Record, Scale, Note and Shift
- MIDI Out: 3.5 mm jack socket
- Sustain pedal: 1/4" jack input
- USB: B Socket
- Note repeat rate: 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32 and all associated triplets
- Scale mode: Map scales to the keyboard; Minor, Major, Dorian, Phrygian
- Chord mode: Fixed Chord
- Custom modes: Pot and Pad Custom Mode for MIDI assignment
- Power requirements: USB bus powered, power supply not included
- Dimensions (LxDxH): 6.77" x 1.61" x 12.99"
- Weight (without accessories): 1.52 lb.
All Novation products are built to the highest standards and are designed to provide many years of reliable performance. In the event of a Manufacturing Defect becoming evident during the warranty period, Novation will ensure that the product is repaired or replaced free of charge. The warranty for any product purchased on or after the 1st January 2018 is a period of 36 months from the date of original purchase. The warranty period for products purchased on or prior to the 31st December 2017 is 24 months from the date of original purchase.
A Manufacturing Defect is defined as a defect in the performance of the product as described and published by Novation. A Manufacturing Defect does not include damage caused by post-purchase transportation, storage, or careless handling, nor damage caused by misuse.
While this warranty is provided by Novation, it is fulfilled by Novation’s distribution partner in the country in which you purchased the product. To contact Novation's local distribution partner regarding a warranty issue, use this URL: https://stockists.novationmusic.com/stores/distributors/ ; they will advise you of the appropriate procedure for resolving the warranty issue. Note that many of the products returned under warranty are found not to exhibit any hardware fault at all. In the case of operational interruption, it’s worth checking other factors such as cables, drivers, software settings, and the like, prior to returning your hardware. Contact Novation support here first: https://support.novationmusic.com/hc/en-gb , if you experience technical issues.
In every case, you will need to provide a copy of the original invoice or store receipt to Novation’s local distribution partner. In the event that you are unable to provide proof of purchase, you should request a copy of your receipt from the reseller from whom you purchased the product. If you purchase a Novation product outside your normal country of residence, our distribution partner in your normal country of residence will not be able to honor this limited warranty, although you may request an out-of-warranty chargeable repair.
This limited warranty is offered solely to products purchased from an Authorized Novation Reseller. This Warranty is in addition to your statutory rights in the country of purchase.