Users are supported by a heavy-duty, 16-gauge steel, black powder-coated frame. The premium 3/4" thick plywood deck is durable and features a firmly-affixed carpeted surface. Legs are constructed with 14-gauge steel tubing and feature simple and safe spring-loaded locking mechanisms allowing for quick set-up assembly and folds up easily for manageable portable storage.
The stage offers a secure weight capacity of over 200 lbs. per square foot. High-impact plastic glides will ensure floors are protected from damage. Firmly welded ganging devices let users combine equal-height stages to create a large single stage platform or assemble different sizes to create choral or band riser configurations.
This set includes two stage steps, 14-gauge guardrails for extra safety, and skirting for an elegant look.
- Constructed with 3/4” solid plywood core
- Your choice of carpet color
- 16-gauge, 1-13/16” high formed steel channel frame reinforced with 16-gauge steel angle welded to the inside of the channel
- 14-gauge steel tubing capped at the point of floor contact with high impact plastic glides
- Legs open and close using only one hand
- Stages and risers equipped with drop-in couplings that allow units of same or different heights to be joined together
- All ganging devices are permanently secured to each unit
- Exceeds 200 lbs. Per square foot load bearing capacity
- Skirting included with stage groups
- Optional stage pies for semi-circle arrangements
- Steps and guardrails included for safety
- Group includes: steps, guardrails and skirting
- 10 year warranty