Mitchell MU75BK Concert Ukulele Black
Classic Tone, Modern Look
What’s different about the Mitchell MU75BK concert ukulele when compared to other ukulele instruments is its striking black gloss finish. Most ukuleles have a natural finish, and it’s what you’re used to seeing, but the black gloss finish of this ukulele adds an extra touch of elegance. It may look different, but it still provides the same, timeless sounds you’d expect from a ukulele, thanks to its all-mahogany construction that delivers a warm, familiar tone.
Attractive Features Add An Elegant Touch
The Mitchell MU75BK is not only hard to put down, but it’s hard to take your eyes off. Its striking gloss black finish gives it an elegant look that sets it apart from other concert ukuleles of its size. The attractive white binding with abalone purfling complements the striking black finish, while the abalone rosette adds another touch of elegance. The attractive beveled edge headstock make this a beautiful ukulele from top to bottom.
- Mahogany top, back, and sides provide warm, full tone
- Custom multi-ply ABS, abalone purfling
- Traditional dovetail neck joint construction
- A beautiful abalone and multi-ring rosette
- Vintage-style geared tuners
- Case sold separately
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium dioxide (airborne, unbound particles of respirable size), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Body style: Concert ukulele
- Top: Mahogany
- Back/sides: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Finish: Gloss black
- Number of frets: 16/12 open
- Scale length: 15"
- Nut width: 1-3/8"
- Neck width at body: 1-7/8"
- Inlay pattern: Mother-of-pearl mini dots
- Rosette: Abalone
- Binding: White with abalone purfling
- Saddle: Compensated
- Width at upper bout: 5-9/16"
- Width at lower bout: 7-11/16"
- Maximum depth: 2-3/4"
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 23.25" x 7.70" x 2.75" (59.1 x 19.6 x 7.0 cm)
- Weight: 1.8 lb. (.82 kg)