The Martin X Series Custom Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar features a D-14 platform and a Dreadnought body design that produces the rich, dynamic sound and look that Martin is known for. Pairing the solid Sitka spruce top with mahogany-grained high pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides, the CSTDX-1 features a non-cutaway style body, sure to please any level of player. Case sold separately.
- Full dreadnought size
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Mahogany HPL back and sides
- Rust stratabond neck with black richlite fingerboard
- Case sold separately
- Model: DX1AE
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Multiple Black/White Boltaron with Red Fiber
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame ''X-1''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: none
- Top Inlay Style: none
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Rust Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Standard Taper
- Headplate: Mahogany Pattern HPL
- Heelcap: none
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: none
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: none
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed Finish
- Finish Neck: none
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed with Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White with Black Dots
- Pickguard: Tortoise Color
- Interior Label: Foil Label
One year warranty on Martin Backpackers, Little Martins and Ukuleles. Limited lifetime on other Martin guitars.