Martin SC-10E Road Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar Natural
Guitar Center is thrilled to introduce the Martin SC-10E Road Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar, an instrument that redefines what an acoustic-electric can achieve. The SC-10E's patented Sure Align® neck system provides complete, unrestricted access to all frets so you can comfortably play any note. Its low-profile velocity neck barrel is ergonomically designed to support your hand as you traverse the neck, delivering the comfort and playability of an electric guitar. Starting at an affordable price, the SC-10E features a satin-finished Sitka spruce top and stunning koa fine veneer back and sides, as well as Fishman MX-T electronics to deliver superior amplified tone.
Unfettered Fret Access for Lead Playing
The SC-10E's innovative heel-less Sure Align neck system provides unfettered access to all frets, allowing you to play leads all the way up the neck with ease. Its 13-fret design combines the resonant tone of a long-scale instrument with the playability of a short-scale guitar. The low-profile neck and sloped bridge also stay out of the way of your strumming or fingerpicking hand, enabling natural, relaxed playing.
Powerful Projection in a Comfortable Size
The SC-10E's tailored X-bracing and fine-tuned body produce cannon-like projection and volume in a comfortably offset S-shaped body. The spruce top yields the punchy, dynamic tone the tonewood is renowned for. The koa back and sides further enhance resonance and tonal depth. Despite its formidable acoustic voice, the SC-10E's size and shape provide balanced output and effective feedback rejection when plugged in.
Convenient Onboard Electronics
The SC-10E's built-in Fishman MX-T electronics make amplifying your acoustic tone simple. The line-of-sight tuner in the soundhole enables easy tuning and automatically mutes the output so you can tune silently on stage or in the studio. Volume, Bass, and Treble controls on the jack plate fine-tune your amplified sound.
Premium Appointments and Styling
Premium details like an ebony fingerboard and bridge, Richlite head plate, black tuners and knobs, all provide stylish appointments on the SC-10E. The black-and-white aperture rosette inlay complements the guitar's understated, yet distinctive aesthetic.
- Spruce top with koa fine veneer back and sides
- Select hardwood neck in a 25.4" scale length
- Ebony, katalox, Richlite or granadillo bridge and fingerboard
- Fishman MX-T electronics
- Body type: S 13-fret cutaway
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back & sides: Koa fine veneer
- Bracing pattern: Tone tension X brace, treble-side scalloped X with non-scalloped tone bars
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck shape: Low-profile velocity
- Nut width: 1.75"
- Fingerboard: Ebony, Katalox, Richlite or granadillo
- Neck wood: Select hardwood
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Bridge: Ebony, Katalox, Richlite or granadillo
- Saddle & nut: Compensated white TUSQ saddle and white corian nut
- Pickup/preamp: Fishman MX-T
- Tuning machines: Open-gear
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: Mexico