Create your way with Finale. Easily arrange or compose publisher-quality music notation that plays back with world-class sounds, and share your creations with the world. From lead sheets and guitar tabs to band charts and orchestral scores, Finale empowers you to create anything you wish. What’s more, Finale accommodates yourworkflow, so you can ... Click To Read More About This Product
Download After Purchase!
Availability: After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
Create your way with Finale. Easily arrange or compose publisher-quality music notation that plays back with world-class sounds, and share your creations with the world. From lead sheets and guitar tabs to band charts and orchestral scores, Finale empowers you to create anything you wish. What’s more, Finale accommodates your
workflow, so you can also create anyway you wish. Finale v.25 is a full 64-bit application incorporating new features, streamlined workflow, bug fixes, and under-the-hood enhancements resulting in improved performance.
Part of what sets Finale apart is its unique ability to create anything on the printed page. Where other software offers paint-by-numbers solutions, Finale offers complete freedom and flexibility. As a result, musicians around the world rely on Finale to create, edit, audition, print, and publish the widest variety of musical scores.
Features added in V25:
● Transposed note entry - When inputting music into transposed staves, Finale plays the transposed pitch on entry as well as during playback.
● Large time signatures - While Finale has always been able to display very tall time signatures, in previous versions setting them up could be tricky. Not any more.
● An incredible playback library - The library of premium Garritan sounds included with Finale has been augmented with more than 100 new additions, including a stunning Concert D grand piano from the award winning Personal Orchestra 5.
● New ARIA Player - Now you can more easily and quickly select any instrument from Finale’s vast collection of Garritan sounds and enjoy more control over the included convolution reverb.
● ReWire support - Finale users who also work with digital audio software have long wanted to be able to sync with these applications. ReWire makes it possible to press play in Digital Performer (for example) and have both DP and Finale playback in sync.
● Improved Human Playback - The feature that makes your music sound like humans are performing it now responds instantly when you press play.
● Expanded Music - XML import and export You can share music with users of other software more accurately than ever before.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.