The MEINL Tiger Gong is traditionally handcrafted in China by using a special bronze alloy. The name tells you already that the roaring and growling sound is reminiscent to that of a tiger. It has a very pronounced bent-out shape with a large center dot. Similar to the Opera Gong, it has a good amount of splash, but in comparison less of a descending bend effect. The gong comes with an appropriate beater.
- Traditionally handcrafted in China using a special bronze alloy
- Roaring and growling sound
- Very pronounced bent-out shape with a large center dot
- Good amount of splash with less of a descending bend effect
- Includes an appropriate beater
One year replacement, parts, and labor warranty on all percussion products.