HX Effects features 100+ effects taken from the award-winning Helix hardware and software processors, all in a compact, pedalboard-friendly format, and up to nine effects can be run simultaneously. In addition, legacy effects from the acclaimed Line 6 M-Series and Stompbox Modeler pedals are also included. Effortlessly edit effects using the eight ... Click To Read More About This Product
HX Effects features 100+ effects taken from the award-winning Helix hardware and software processors, all in a compact, pedalboard-friendly format, and up to nine effects can be run simultaneously. In addition, legacy effects from the acclaimed Line 6 M-Series and Stompbox Modeler pedals are also included. Effortlessly edit effects using the eight capacitive-sensing footswitches, six scribble strip LCDs, and color-coded LED rings. Simply touch a footswitch with your finger to instantly jump to any effect, quickly adjust a parameter, or assign controllers. HX Effects also offers a choice of true analog bypass or DSP bypass with trails, and an industry-leading 123dB of dynamic range delivers tremendous depth and ultra-low noise. Extensive routing and control options provide flexibility in the studio or on stage, and facilitate easy integration with traditional pedalboards and amps. Helix 3.0 Firmware Update
HX Audio Engine
HX Effects features the same HX audio engine as Helix processors, and leverages powerful DSP processing to run up to nine effects simultaneously. 123dB of dynamic range ensures exceptional depth, responsiveness, and ultra-low noise.
HX Effects features more than 100 of the same effects featured in our Helix guitar processors, including distortions, delays, reverbs, modulations, pitch/synth/filters, compressors/limiters, EQs, wahs, and a six-switch looper. A Legacy library of effects from the Line 6 M13, M9, M5, DL4TM, MM4 TM, FM4 TM, DM4 TM, and Verbzilla pedals is also included, and users can even load
custom impulse responses (IRs) for stage/FOH routings and acoustic guitar body resonance.
Behavioral Effects Modeling
HX Effects accurately recreates the behavior of even the most idiosyncratic vintage effects by modeling their individual components. For example, the Transtronic process emulates the unique behavior of multiple germanium and silicon components, making it possible to authentically recreate fuzz, distortion, and other pedals once considered too persnickety to convincingly model; and the Throbber is a “virtual lightbulb” that mimics the decidedly nonlinear behavior of the small incandescent bulb and four photocells inside the original Shin-ei Uni-Vibe pedals that are essential to their unique sound and vibe. HX Effects also lets you load HX Effects also lets you load third-party speaker cabinet impulse responses (IRs) for stage/FOH routings and acoustic guitar body resonance.
Capacitative Touch Footswitches
HX Effects is equipped with eight capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LED rings, and six LED scribble strips that facilitate fast and intuitive effects selection and editing. Simply touch a footswitch with your finger to instantly jump to any effect, quickly adjust a parameter, or assign controllers. Touch two switches to swap them. Touch-hold a switch to display parameters across the LCDs and see everything at once.
True Stereo Throughput
Extensive Routing and I/O
HX Effects is easily integrated into existing pedalboard and studio rigs thanks to robust routing and control options, including parallel stereo signal paths, two assignable effects loops (stereo linkable), two expression pedal inputs, and up to four amp switching outputs. A switchable line-level input enables keyboardists, DJs, and producers to connect electronic instruments or use HX Effects as an “outboard” effects processor in the studio.
Command Center for Your Rig
The Helix 3.0 firmware update for Helix and HX hardware devices and the 3.0 software update for the Helix Native plug-in include 20 new models—most notably five world-class polyphonic pitch-shifting effects—along with several significant performance enhancements.
• US Princess, based on* the Fender Princeton Reverb amp
• Das Benzin Lead, based on* the Lead channel of the Diezel VH4 amp
• Poly Pitch, a Line 6 original
• Poly Wham, a Line 6 original
• Poly Detune, Line 6 original
• Poly Sustain, a Line 6 original
• Poly Capo, Line 6 original, works equally well on guitar and bass
• 12 String, a Line 6 original 12-string guitar emulation
• Horizon Drive, based on* the Horizon Devices Precision Drive pedal
• Swedish Chainsaw, based on* the BOSS HM-2 Heavy Metal Distortion
• Pocket Fuzz, inspired by the Jordan Boss Tone fuzz
• Bighorn Fuzz, based on* the 1973 Electro-Harmonix “ram's head” Big Muff
• Ballistic Fuzz, based on* the Euthymia ICBM fuzz
• Horizon Gate, based on* the Horizon Devices Precision Drive's gate
• Acoustic Sim, based on* the BOSS AC-2 Acoustic Simulator
• Glitch Delay, an open-ended delay effect with endless creative options
• Shuffling Looper, an inspiring idea generator that intelligently slices and reconfigures your loops
• Stereo Imager, Line 6 original
• 1x10 US Princess, based on* the Fender Princeton Reverb cab
• 1x12 US Princess, based on* a Fender Princeton Reverb cab with an Alnico Blue speaker
• A Favorites model list to store your custom amp and effect edits, including footswitch assignments
• You can now save default settings for every amp, cab, or effect block.
• Your custom settings appear every time you load the block.
Additionally, Helix Floor, Rack, and LT users now have the option to disable Path 2 for true preset spillover.
Meanwhile, the HX Stomp pedal’s simultaneous block count has increased from six to eight and now includes a Command Center menu for controlling other devices via MIDI or software via QWERTY keystrokes. And the Helix Native plug-in now includes a Tuner and Gain Reduction meters.
* All product names are trademarks of their respective owners and neither Yamaha Guitar Group nor Line 6 are associated or affiliated with them. These trademarks appear solely to identify products whose tones and sounds were studied by Line 6 during sound model development.
Helix 3.0 Firmware Update
Guitar Center's Pro Coverage
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.