Designed to give the player a total command and control over a spectrum of different gains and harmonic distortions from Classic fat rock tones to jangly indie lines, and everything in between. The Laney Monolith delivers expressive gain even at low levels. With a very pleasing dynamic response to pick attack the harder you dig, the more expressive it gets. Even at high gain level, when you hit it hard you can still hear every note of big chords as well as the nuances of intricate lead lines.
- Controls: Distortion, volume, range and tone
- Switches: On / off
- Connectors: Guitar input jack in and out
- Power requirements: 9V battery (supplied) / 9V DC PSU (not supplied)
- Dimensions: 2.32" x 2.91" x 4.76" (59 x 74 x 121 mm)
- Weight: 0.83 lb. (0.38 kg)