Korg's popular TM series of tuner/metronome units is loved by players who practice to perfect their musical skills. Now joining the lineup is the TMR-50, which adds recorder functionality to the already impressive list of features. An extremely valuable way to improve your playing ability is to identify the problem areas that need work, and then practice to improve those areas. With its built-in mic and speaker, the TMR-50 makes it easy to practice this way. It provides high-quality linear PCM recording and a USB port for convenient usage with your computer. The TMR-50 features equally robust capabilities for its tuner and metronome functionality that will help you improve your sense of pitch and rhythm. Two choices of color are available: black and pearl white. Whether you're in a brass band or an orchestra, the TMR-50 is the ideal partner for anyone who wants to improve their playing.
- Tuner, metronome, and recorder can be used simultaneously or independently
- Internal mic and speaker make it easy to record and play back your performance
- Loop Play function lets you repeat a desired region of a recorded track
- High-quality linear PCM recording/playback
- Record up to 100 tracks (approximately total 20 minutes)
- USB port lets you transfer recorded data and song files between the TMR-50 and your computer
- Newly designed highly responsive LCD needle-type meter
- Wide detection range from C1 to C8
- The Sound Out function produces a reference tone in a three-octave range from the built-in speaker
- The Sound Back function generates the reference tone that's closest to the input sound
- Calibration supports a range of concert pitches
- Marks indicate pure major and minor third intervals
- Wide tempo range of 30-252 beats per minute
- 15 Rhythm variations let you practice with a broad range of musical styles
- Easy tempo settings with two types of tempo step patterns plus a tap tempo function
- Large LCD with backlight brightness that's adjustable over two levels for enhanced visibility
- Your choice of body color: black or pearl white
- Convenient key layout, and newly designed stand and battery cover
- Memory Backup and Auto Power Off
- Recording format:
- PCM audio format, WAV format (extension: .wav) 44.1 kHz@16-bit
- Available recording time:
- Maximum approx. 20 minutes (Internal Memory size is 120 MB)
- Total number of tracks:
- Up to 100 tracks
- 12 note equal temperament
- Detection range:
- C1 (32.70 Hz) C8 (4186 Hz), Using Sine Wave.
- Reference tone:
- C3 (130.81 Hz) C6 (1046.50Hz), 3 Octave.
- Tuning Mode:
- Meter Mode (AUTO), Sound Out Mode (MANUAL), Sound Back Mode (AUTO)
- Calibration range:
- A4 = 410 480 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Detection accuracy:
- +/- 1 cent
- Sound precision:
- +/-1 cent
- Tempo range:
- Quarter Note = 30 to 252 BPM
- Tempo setting:
- 3 Types: Pendulum Step
- Full Step
- Tap Tempo
- Beat range:
- Total 10 beats: "0 to 9" as "Quarter-note" Rhythm
- Rhythm pattern:
- Duplets, triplets, triplets without the center beat, quadruplets, and quadruplets without the center beats
- Tempo accuracy:
- Input (f6.3mm, Mono-Standard Jack type)
- Headphones (f3.5mm, Stereo-mini Jack type)
- USB (mini-Type B)
- Internal Speaker:
- Dynamic Speaker (f28 mm)
- Power (Battery):
- AAA battery (3.0 V) x 2
- Manganese batteries or alkaline batteries, Ni-MH: Nickel metal hydride
- Battery Life:
- Recorder ... Approximately 16/13/11 hours
- (Backlight: off/soft/auto, using alkaline batteries. Maximum of 20 minutes per
- Tuner ... Approximately 24/22/20 hours
- (Backlight: off/soft/auto, A4 continuous input, using alkaline batteries)
- Metronome ... Approximately 18/16/14 hours
- (Backlight: off/soft/auto, tempo 120, 4 beats, maximum volume, using alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 111 x 82 x 18 mm / 4/37 x 3.23 x 0.71 inches
- 119 g / 4.19 oz (Including battery)
- Included items:
- AAA battery (3.0 V) x 2 for verifying proper operation
- USB Cable
- Contact Mic = CM-100L
- Computer Requirements
- A computer that satisfies the operating requirements of Microsoft Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7 and is equipped with a USB port
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
USA Warranty Policy
All Korg products purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealer are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer purchaser as listed below:
Labor: 1 Year
Parts: 1 Year
Exceptions: Tubes, AC Adapters, Foot Switches: 90 days
Warranty Requirements and Limitations:
-Proof of Warranty - The customer must provide proof of purchase in order to obtain warranty service. The dated sales slip or copy thereof is the only acceptable proof of purchase.
-The product must be purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealer and have a valid serial number.
Damage resulting from the following causes are excluded from the warranty set forth above:
-Misuse, including damage occurring during shipment, damage caused by battery leakage, accident, fire, unauthorized repairs, tampering, cosmetic damage or other types of damage which are the result of improper handling or abuse.
-The cleaning of controls or contacts due to exposure to dirty, dusty, or otherwise contaminated environment.
-Damage resulting from modification.
-Damage to units used for loan or rental.
Register online and extend your warranty!
Register your new Korg keyboard, keyboard rack module or digital piano online and receive a certificate that extends the product warranty for an extra year from the date of purchase.
true totalReviews: 0