"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
Korg SP-280 88-Key Digital Piano with Stand
The Korg SP-280 accurately recreates the experience of playing a concert grand piano. It provides a playing feel that's incredibly close to that of an acoustic piano, from delicate pianissimo to dynamic fortissimo. The SP-280 contains 30 richly expressive and high-quality sounds, including grand piano, electric piano, organs, clavs, harpsichord, strings, and more. The optional pedal unit (PU-2) provides soft and sostenuto pedals in addition to the included damper pedal, completing the true piano playing experience.
- Rich, dynamic acoustic piano sounds that are enjoyable to play
- Authentic vintage electric piano sounds, perfect for live performance
- High-output amp section produces plenty of volume
- Stylish design
- Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) keyboard faithfully reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano
- Lightweight design makes transportation easy
- Newly designed folding metal stand is lightweight and easy to attach
- Stereo audio input is provided, for playing along with external audio sources
- Keyboard stand included
- Sustain pedal sold separately
USA Warranty Policy
All Korg products purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealer are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer purchaser as listed below:
Labor: 1 Year
Parts: 1 Year
Exceptions: Tubes, AC Adapters, Foot Switches: 90 days
Warranty Requirements and Limitations:
-Proof of Warranty - The customer must provide proof of purchase in order to obtain warranty service. The dated sales slip or copy thereof is the only acceptable proof of purchase.
-The product must be purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealer and have a valid serial number.
Damage resulting from the following causes are excluded from the warranty set forth above:
-Misuse, including damage occurring during shipment, damage caused by battery leakage, accident, fire, unauthorized repairs, tampering, cosmetic damage or other types of damage which are the result of improper handling or abuse.
-The cleaning of controls or contacts due to exposure to dirty, dusty, or otherwise contaminated environment.
-Damage resulting from modification.
-Damage to units used for loan or rental.
Register online and extend your warranty!
Register your new Korg keyboard, keyboard rack module or digital piano online and receive a certificate that extends the product warranty for an extra year from the date of purchase.
Guitar Center's Pro Coverage
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web
false totalReviews: 1
Questions & Answers View All