Korg's new high-performance aranger in the acclaimed PA-Series, the Pa900, features Defined Nuance Control technology for extra realism. The Pa900 offers you a new palate of sounds to impress any audience, as well as an enormous range of styles covering music genres from around the world. Combine this with powerful functionality, an intuitive user interface, and rich, powerful sound, and you have an arranger that can handle the most demanding performerances.
The Pa900's sound engine uses double the PCM memory of Korg's bestselling Pa600, extending the amount to 192MB. The number of user style locations has also expanded to 1,200, which will cover almost every style imaginable, and the improved built-in speaker system delivers it all with clear, rich sound. Standard features such as the TC-Helicon Vocal Harmonizer, an MP3 player & recorder, Dual Crossfade Sequencer and video output for lyric display make this a versatile performance machine. The Pa900 packs all this in a high-quality instrument featuring aluminium side panels and a silver body which gives it a prestigious look no matter what stage you're on.
- 61 keys semi-weighted
- Velocity sensitive and after touch are supported
- Upgradable Operating System
- RX (Real eXperience)
- DNC (Defined Nuance Control)
- Multitasking, Load while play feature
- KORG EDS (Enhanced Definition Synthesis) sound generator:
- 128 Voices, 128 Oscillators
- Filters with Resonance
- 3-band EQ for each track
Voice Processor Technology by TC Helicon with 4 Effects:
- Up to 4 Stereo Digital Multi-Effect block systems
- 125 Master Effect types + 2 Global Effects
Sounds / Drum Kits
- 3-part Harmonizer, Reverb, Delay, plus Compressor, and EQ
- More than 1100, including Stereo Piano and GM/GS improved sound compatibility; more than 70 Drum Kits
Digital Drawbars:Full Sounds/Drumkits editing capability
- 512 Sounds, 128 Drum Kits
- Defined Nuance Control (DNC) Technology
- User PCM RAM Memory: 192 MB
- Full Sampling Editing
- : Load/Import of Korg, Wav, AIFF and SoundFont; Export of Wav and AIFF; Edit, Time Slice, Compression Tool.
- More than 400 preloaded Styles, freely reconfigurable
- 1200 available Style locations including the Favorite banks
- 8 Style tracks, 4 Single Touch Settings, 4 Pads and 1 Style Setting per Style
- Guitar Track 2 mode, Parallel and Fixed NTT
- Style Record with Step Record, Track and Event Edit functions
- Style controls: 3 Intros, 4 Variations, 4 Fills, Break, 3 Endings, Synchro Start/Stop, Tap Tempo/Reset, Bass Inversion, Auto Fill, Manual Bass, Memory, Accompaniment Mute, Drum Mapping, Snare & Kick Designation, STS Mode
Performance / STS
- Realtime Style Chord Sequencer Recorder
- 320 Realtime Performance locations
- Memorize Realtime tracks settings, up to 4 x 1200 Styles, up to 4 x SongBook entries,"My Setting" function
MP3 Player / Recorder
- Patented XDS Crossfade Dual Sequencer Player (Supported formats: MID, KAR, MP3 + lyrics, MP3+G)
- 2 Players with separate Select, Start/Stop, Home, Rewind and Fast Forward controls
- X-Fader Balance control
- Lyrics, Score, and Chord data can be displayed on screen, or on external video monitor
- Jukebox function
- Double MP3 Player and MP3 Recorder
- Realtime Transpose (+6/-5 semitones)
- Tempo change (±30%)
- Vocal Remover
- Record MP3 files including Styles, SMF, Real Time Tracks, Pads, Microphone and Effects
- Quick Record (Backing Sequence)
- Multitrack and Step Record functions - Full-featured sequencer
- 16 tracks; Up to 200,000 events
- SMF native format
- Fully programmable music database, based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with automatic selection of Style Play and Song Play modes
- User-definable custom lists
- Filtering and Ordering options
- "i-Series" models: Styles
- Pa series: Style, Performance, Program/Sound, Song, SongBook, Pad
- 4 Assignable Pads + Stop Button - Pad Record function
- Master Volume; Fade In/Out; Keyboard-Acc/Song Balance Volume; Ensemble; Octave Transpose; Master Transpose; Style Change; Quarter Tone and Arabic Scale memorized inside Performance/STS; Real-time controllers: Joystick (pitch + modulation); Mic Volume; FX Volume; Mic On/Off; Mic Preset; Harmony On/Off; 3 Assignable Switches; Tempo +/-; Tempo Lock; Dial; Search Function; Shift; Chord Scan; Split; Metronome On/Off; Sound Select
- Damper pedal (support half-pedaling with optional DS-1H pedal)
- Assignable pedal/switch
- Left/Mono-Mic, Unbalanced
- With "Gain control and Right/Mono"
- Audio Output: Left/Mono, Right/Mono, Unbalanced
- Headphone Output: 1 (in the front panel)
- Video Out: 1 RCA type
- 2 Unbalanced Jack; Left/Mono-Mic, with gain control and Right/Mono
- In, Out; standard MIDI connectors
- USB-to-MIDI using the USB Device port
- 8 user-definable MIDI Setups
- USB-MIDI Interface
- Type A: 1 (Front)
- Type B: 1 (Rear)
- 2.0 Hi-Speed connections
- Mass Storage/Disk
- Micro SD, back panel slot
- Color TouchView 7" TFT display
- Manual, AC Power Cable, Music Stand, DVD-ROM
- Sustain pedal sold separately
- 20 watt; 100-240v 50/60Hz
- 1,030mm x 378.3mm x 138.8mm / 40.55" x 14.89" x 5.46" (without music stand);
USA Warranty Policy
All Korg products purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealer are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer purchaser as listed below:
Labor: 1 Year
Parts: 1 Year
Exceptions: Tubes, AC Adapters, Foot Switches: 90 days
Warranty Requirements and Limitations:
-Proof of Warranty - The customer must provide proof of purchase in order to obtain warranty service. The dated sales slip or copy thereof is the only acceptable proof of purchase.
-The product must be purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealer and have a valid serial number.
Damage resulting from the following causes are excluded from the warranty set forth above:
-Misuse, including damage occurring during shipment, damage caused by battery leakage, accident, fire, unauthorized repairs, tampering, cosmetic damage or other types of damage which are the result of improper handling or abuse.
-The cleaning of controls or contacts due to exposure to dirty, dusty, or otherwise contaminated environment.
-Damage resulting from modification.
-Damage to units used for loan or rental.
Register online and extend your warranty!
Register your new Korg keyboard, keyboard rack module or digital piano online and receive a certificate that extends the product warranty for an extra year from the date of purchase.