"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
Korg Digital Metronome
The KDM-3’s design is reminiscent of an acoustic mechanical metronome, except much smaller, making it a perfect fit for your tabletop, piano, or any practicing environment. Featuring a newly designed sealed speaker enclosure, it delivers powerful volume that exceeds its compact size, allowing you hear the metronome over the sound of your instrument or in a group setting. The KDM-3 features a variety of sounds including mechanical metronome, cowbell, rimshot, or voice and also offers 19 beat pattern, easy, one-touch operation, and a large display. Designed with reliability in mind, the KDM-3 also offers up 120 hours of battery life and a convenient Memory Backup function that will remember your settings in-between practice sessions, as well as an Auto Power-Off function.
- Stylish design that’s reminiscent of a mechanical metronome
- Eight metronome sounds, including a mechanical metronome sound
- 19 beat patterns support songs of any genre; Three types of tempo settings
- Memory Backup function and Auto Power-Off function
- Long-life design ensures worry-free performance even during extended practice sessions
USA Warranty Policy
All Korg products purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealer are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer purchaser as listed below:
Labor: 1 Year
Parts: 1 Year
Exceptions: Tubes, AC Adapters, Foot Switches: 90 days
Warranty Requirements and Limitations:
-Proof of Warranty - The customer must provide proof of purchase in order to obtain warranty service. The dated sales slip or copy thereof is the only acceptable proof of purchase.
-The product must be purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealer and have a valid serial number.
Damage resulting from the following causes are excluded from the warranty set forth above:
-Misuse, including damage occurring during shipment, damage caused by battery leakage, accident, fire, unauthorized repairs, tampering, cosmetic damage or other types of damage which are the result of improper handling or abuse.
-The cleaning of controls or contacts due to exposure to dirty, dusty, or otherwise contaminated environment.
-Damage resulting from modification.
-Damage to units used for loan or rental.
Register online and extend your warranty!
Register your new Korg keyboard, keyboard rack module or digital piano online and receive a certificate that extends the product warranty for an extra year from the date of purchase.
Guitar Center's Pro Coverage
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web
Questions & Answers View All