"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
Save 15% with code: DAYS15
Knilling 114VA Sebastian London Artist Series Viola Outfit 16.5 in.
- 1500000032010 POS #:112764113
Imported by Knilling, the Sebastian Artist line of violas represent an exceptional value wrapped in a stunning package. They are the perfect next step in a player’s journey as they feature upgraded fittings, premium strings, and tonewoods selected for their warmth of sound and exquisite beauty. All Sebastian Artist models come as a complete outfit with a deluxe oblong case with zippered cover and storm flaps and carbon composite bow with leather thumb grip and wire winding, fully-lined ebony frog with Parisian eye inlay and genuine white horsehair.
- Flamed two-piece back with matching ribs, and a finely-grained spruce top
- Inlaid purfling
- Genuine ebony fittings
- Knilling-approved adjustment with D’Addario Prelude steel core strings
- German Aubert One Star model maple bridge
- Guarneri model ebony chinrest
- Composite tailpiece with four built-in tuners
- Deluxe oblong case with locking center latch, padded handle
- Zippered cover with pocket, storm flaps, shoulder strap rings and adjustable shoulder straps
- Interior of the case is fully lined, with matching lined blanket
- Four bow holders, hygrometer, and lidded accessory pocket
- • Offered in 16-1/2”, 16”, 15-1/2”, and 15” sizes
- Sebastian Artist "London" Model Viola complete with an oblong case, and a Carbon Fiber bow with genuine horsehair
Guitar Center's Pro Coverage
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web
Questions & Answers View All