Chris had very exacting demands in mind for his take on the venerable Soloist when coming to Jackson. Finding a more-than-willing partner up for the challenge, Broderick coined the longstanding high-performance guitar giant as the “company that could.”
The results of the collaboration are sophisticated modern riffing machines loaded with the premium and versatile features needed to keep up with the most demanding music produced today.
The Pro Series Signature Chris Broderick Soloist HT6 is a 25.5" scale guitar featuring a resonant mahogany body with a one-piece through-body maple neck, with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for rock-solid sustain and stability. Its 12"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is ideal for all playing styles, comfortable for both chunky riffing and soaring leads.
Contemporary guitarists require tonal versatility and punchy clarity to keep pace with the rapid twists and turns of today’s metal. A pair of Broderick-designed custom DiMarzio direct mounted humbucking neck and bridge pickups give you the required clarity, dynamics and punch. The volume control conceals a push/pull switch for coil-splitting, unlocking even more tonal options, while the tone control’s push/pull switch enables the tone circuit for further sound sculpting. Additionally, a mini-toggle killswitch allows for the stuttering effects that have become integral in modern metal. The Jackson Single-String hardtail bridge creates perfect intonation along the entire length of the neck to ensure that complex chords ring true, working in harmony with the Jackson-branded sealed die-cast locking machines for tuning stability that will withstand an aggressive picking hand without shifting.
A brutal beast available in Metallic Blue or Metallic Black with black hardware, the Pro Series Chris Broderick Soloist HT6 also gets an added touch of elegance with a matching reverse 3x3 AT-1 headstock, and single-ply black body and neck binding. Dunlop strap locks also ensure your axe won’t go flying during onstage acrobatics.
- Mahogany Body
- Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, 25.5" scale length with Jumbo Frets
- Custom DiMarzio Chris Broderick pickups with coil tap and tone circuit
- Custom Jackson hardtail bridge, Jackson-branded sealed die-cast locking machines
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Solid Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod:
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Humbucker
- Bridge: Humbucker
- Brand: DiMarzio
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: Yes
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Custom hardtail
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body and neck binding
- Accessories: Dunlop straplocks
- Country of origin: United States
One year parts and labor warranty for guitars purchased before 1/1/2000.