Jackson Dinky Arch Top JS22-7 DKA HT Electric Guitar Black
The Jackson Dinky Arch Top JS22-7 DKA HT, a 7-string electric guitar built for high-gain metal and hard rock. This beastly ax from Jackson features a 26.5" scale length for better low-end articulation and a lightweight, resonant poplar body with an arched top. The bolt-on maple neck has graphite reinforcement and a scarf joint for rock-solid stability, topped with a 12"—16" compound radius rosewood fretboard ideal for fat riffs, easy chording, and lightning-quick solos.
High-Output Pickups Provide Aggressive Tone
The Dinky Arch Top JS22-7 is powered by direct-mount Jackson high-output 7-string humbucking pickups for an aggressive tone perfect for hard rock and metal. A 3-way blade switch lets you select the bridge pickup, neck pickup, or both pickups together. Volume and tone controls allow you to fine-tune your sound.
HT7 Bridge Provides Solid Sustain
The compensated Jackson HT7 string-through-body hardtail bridge provides solid sustain and makes changing strings a breeze. With all-black hardware and a satin black finish, the Dinky Arch Top JS22-7 has a sleek, menacing look to match its tone.
Fast Neck and Jumbo Frets
The Dinky Arch Top JS22-7's fast maple neck and 24 jumbo frets let you shred with ease. Sealed die-cast tuners keep this guitar in tune through heavy use. Overall, the Jackson Dinky Arch Top JS22-7 DKA HT is an affordable, high-performance 7-string perfect for guitarists seeking an aggressive tone and fast playability.
- Gloss-finish solid poplar body
- 26.5"-scale maple neck with 24-fret, compound radius fingerboard
- Jackson high-output 7-string humbuckers, 3-way pickup selector
- Thru-body-strung 7-saddle fixed bridge, sealed die-cast tuners
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Poplar
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 26.5 in.
- Truss rod: Graphite reinforced
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Compound 12–16"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Piranha tooth
- Nut width/material 1.875 in. (47.62 mm) Not specified
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: High output humbucker
- Middle: Not Applicable
- Bridge: High output humbucker
- Brand: Jackson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 7-saddle string through body
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 7-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
One year parts and labor warranty for guitars purchased before 1/1/2000.