More than just another great JBL sound system, the EON615 is a true step forward in technology developed specifically to deliver the best sound possible regardless of its application. Completely rethinking how truly good an affordable self-contained, portable PA system can be, JBL engineers purposely designed and built the EON615 from the ground up featuring JBL's advanced waveguide technology, JBL designed and manufactured transducers, and convenient, wireless remote control of its onboard DSP EQ parameters via Bluetooth. This total redesign of the EON platform leverages the latest technologies in cabinet materials, acoustic science, transducer design and user friendliness that delivers the extraordinary quality of a high-end studio monitor in a fully professional, highly flexible, easy to use, portable system for today's working musicians and sound providers.
- Lightweight and powerful
- Full-range response
- Bluetooth equipped
- JBL quality
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- System Type: Self powered 15", two-way, bass-reflex
- Max SPL Output: 127dB
- Freq. Range (-10 dB): 46.8Hz–20kHz
- Freq. Response (±3 dB): 50.8Hz–20kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90º x 50º
- Amplifier Design: Class-D
- Power Rating: 1,000W (2 x 500W)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 27.875" x 16.875" x 14.5"
- Net Weight: 17.69 kg (39 lb.)