The G2655-P90's sound is the perfect blend of brash and brawn with a chambered spruce center block driven to the limit by Gretsch FideliSonic 90 pickups. These single-coil 90 pickups retain the full warm tone of a traditional P90 with a distinct and articulate top-end that keeps its definiton. A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the mahogany body, reinforcing the arched top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages.
The Streamliner's sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout-neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. The V-Stoptail can withstand the heavier styles of playing, while the anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
A fast-playing 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with unique oval inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin "U"-shaped profile-ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
Classic '50s and '60s Gretsch eye-catching style is also here-all-new "radio arrow" control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, stylized pickup bezels, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, one-ply black pickguard, slick-looking nickel hardware and standout finishes including Brownstone and Claret Burst. Easy to play while rocking out thanks to its smaller 14" body, the G2655-P90 is a phenomenal instrument for the modern musician who wants to control the stage and the audience while standing out from the pack.
Case sold separately.
- Semi-hollow mahogany body, chambered spruce center block
- 24.75"-scale nato neck, 22-fret laurel fingerboard
- Dual FideliSonic 90 single-coil pickups, 3-way selector switch
- V-Stoptail, Adjusto-Matic bridge, die-cast tuners
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Semi-Hollow
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: Nato
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Oval
- Nut width/material: 1.687" (42.8 mm) Synthetic Bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone Individual volume
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Vintage-style Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Sold separately
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: Indonesia