"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
Save 10% with code: NOV10
Godin Multiac Spectrum SA Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
The Godin Multiac Spectrum SA is an acoustic-electric guitar with a wider body design, a Seymour Duncan Lipstick pickup in the neck, Custom Godin electronics with separate tone and volume controls for the Lipstick pickup, as well as a 13-pin connector for direct control of Roland GR Series and Axon AX100 guitar synths. The top of the steel string Multiac guitar incorporates a modern variation on the classic X-brace. The guitar's slim neck and shallow body make the Multiac Spectrum SA exceptionally comfortable to play. its 2-chamber body design resists feedback.
The custom preamp on the Multiac Spectrum allows for onboard control of treble, mid, bass as well as a slider for synth volume and acoustic blend. Separate volume and tone controls for the Lipstick pickup can also be conveniently found on the side of the guitar.
Godin Multiac guitars use the RMC Polydrive system which has individual transducer saddles under each string. This system not only produces superb amplified sound, but also produces a hexaphonic output through a 13-pin connector, which provides these guitars with direct access to Roland GR-Series synthesizers. A 1/4" phone output works with a regular guitar cord.
The key to the exceptional synth tracking of the Multiac guitar lies not just in the electronics but also in the carefully selected and balanced blend of different woods used in its design. All of the materials are the result of extensive prototype testing to achieve the best possible combination of plugged-in guitar sound and synth tracking.
Includes a gig bag.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body Style: Chambered Mahogany
- Top: Spruce
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck: Mahogany
- Radius: 16"
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Electronics: Custom RMC with 13-pin connector for direct control of Roland GR Series and Axon AX100 guitar synths
- Plus a Seymour Duncan Lipstick pickup with separate volume and tone controls
- Includes a gig bag
- Origin: Handcrafted in Canada
Godin Original Purchaser's Limited Warranty
The Godin Guitar Co. warrants this instrument with regards to materials and workmanship for a period of ONE year from the date of original purchase to the original purchaser. The instrument shall be purchased only from an Authorized Godin dealer. Should the product require service, The Godin Guitar Co. will repair or replace the product free of charge during the warranty period. This warranty shall include all parts and labour. If service is required, contact your Authorized Godin dealer at which point it will be determined whether the guitar can be serviced locally, or should be returned to the factory. All return freight and insurance charges will be paid by the customer.
The following are not covered by the Godin warranty:
- Any instrument upon which the Serial number has been altered in any way. Any instrument that has been damaged due to misuse, neglect, or accident.
- Normal wear and tear including machine heads, worn frets, saddles and nuts.
Strings and batteries.
- Any instrument that has been subjected to extreme changes in temperature or humidity.
- Cracking or discoloration to the finish.
The Godin Guitar Co. assumes no liability for any loss of income, dissatisfaction, or damages arising from the loss of use of this product due to defects or availability of the product during service.
Guitar Center's Pro Coverage
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web
Questions & Answers View All